Serves – 4
Preparation time – about 10 minutes
- A fistful of dried shrimp
- 1/2 (half) cup of freshly grated coconut
- 1/2 (half) onion – medium chopped
- 3/4 (three-fourth) tsp – red chilly powder
- 1/2 (half) spoon tamarind juice
- Salt to taste
- Without oil, dry fry the shrimps on a flat pan – low medium flame – for about 10 minutes.
- While frying, keep turning gently every couple of minutes. When done, allow to cool and gently break away the front crisp end – with your thumb and index finger.
- Mix all ingredients with your fingers just before you actually eat. This dish is meant to be crispy and crunchy.
- Enjoy with rice and some curry of choice!